Intermedia Group, has the following open position at one of our Defense Industry Clients:
TITLE: DoD Cleared Test Engineer / Data Analyst with MBSE and SysML - USAF
LOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass (zip: 01730)
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI (may be able to start at the SECRET level)
TARGET COMP: $110,000 - $115,000 + full benefits
- Support the Nuclear Command, Control, Communications, (NC3) Integration Directorate (NC). Shall possess knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the AFNWC System-of-Systems. Candidates should have a strong background in professional engineering principles, specifically in test and evaluation methods and techniques, with a strong fundamental understanding of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Systems Modeling Language (SysML). Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develops test plans and test procedures, support assessment of the AFNWC system-of-systems.
- Interpret/use MBSE tools and techniques to capture system functions, interfaces, requirements, and concepts of operation to support system design.
- Provide data analysis technical expertise to problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop outcomes with established program and project objectives and guidelines.
- Provide expert advice to professional colleagues and/or Government officials.
- Develop or collaborate in the formulation of new standards, applications, concepts, or theories.
- Assist in formulation and management of requirements for new identified Constituent systems.
- Use Qualitative and Quantitative methods for assessment of AFNWC AN/US-225 Weapon system.
- Demonstrated experience in access control, security personnel and physical security functional areas, to include but not limited to access control software and systems, personnel security policies and procedures, and facility physical security requirements.
- Use and/or familiarity with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and Systems Modeling Language (SysML). MBSE uses Systems Modeling Language (SysML) as its modeling language. SysML is a domain-specific modeling language for systems engineering used to specify, analyze, design, optimize, and verify systems.
- Qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency of the AFNWC System-of-Systems.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) and/or 3-5 Years System Engineering or experience in a technical discipline.
- Required to handle and safeguard sensitive and classified information in accordance with regulations to reduce potential compromise.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.