View all jobs
Sr Administrative Associate - Chantilly VA - TS SCI CI Poly - $105,000Chantilly, VA
Top of Form
OPEN JOB: Sr Administrative Associate
LOCATION: Chantilly, VA 20151
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Level Degree
JOB TYPE: Full-time
TARGET COMP: $105,000
JOB CODE: 3286
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintains leadership’s calendar (i.e. CEO/President, VP, Director)
- Answer phones
- Route calls to specific people
- Answer inquiries about the company
- Greet visitors.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conference rooms, and teleconferences
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office; collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Coordinate offsite meetings and take minutes for the Executive Management Team.
- Attends and acts as recording secretary at all management meetings, takes formal minutes, prepare action items, transcribe and distribute to team members.
- Serve as liaison between the corporate office and the property management company.
- Oversee routine maintenance of office equipment.
- Point of contact for Security Alarm System
- Coordinate office activities
- Arrange appointments.
- Validate parking (West Coast office)
- Perform filing and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Disseminate information via telephone, e-mail, website.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Minimum of 9 years of total work experience with 5 years administrative assistance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent work experience.
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Clearance
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to multi-task. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong customer relations skills.
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.