Our firm INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC. has the following opening in Jersey City, NJ
Title: Senior Specialist (Foreign Exchange and Money Market)
Group & Department: Treasury & Derivative Operations Department
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Type: Full Time Salaried Position
Client: Fortune 500 Financial Firm
In this capacity, the Senior Specialist is required to:
· Possess strong customer service skills.
· Effectively time manage multiple priorities.
· Prepare daily and monthly reports for Foreign Exchange and Money Market outstanding confirmations.
· Periodic customer static updates to IMMS Mainframe System (IMMS 2.8) as needed.
· Sustain a solid understanding of Money Market and Foreign Exchange products.
· Possess sound analytical skills necessary for confirming, tracing, reporting and filing all Money Market and Foreign Exchange related transactions using CityNetworks TRAM automated confirmation matching system, and Mainframe (IMMS) generated confirmations via mail, facsimile or e-mail.
· Timely tracking and reporting of outstanding confirmations.
· Miscellaneous administrative support functions.
MANAGER REQUESTED THAT CANDIDATES HAVE SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Person must have experience Drafting Confirmations (FX Related) - currency options, plain vanilla options
- ISDA definitions
- TRAM, IMMS, FX ALL
· Operations Support –
Support all operational responsibilities with regards to the confirmation of Foreign Exchange (FX Spot and Forward) and Money Market transactions (via TRAM, mail, facsimile and e-mail). Assist with customer static data in IMMS.
· Quality Control –
Ensure the tracking of outstanding confirmations is properly documented and reported daily to TDOD management.
· Customer Support –
Respond to internal and external inquiries with professionalism, and ensure timely and accurate resolutions.
· Proficient knowledge and understanding of Foreign Exchange and Money Market products.
· Knowledge of SWIFT MT 300 and MT320 message types desirable.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 2-3 years of FX/Money Market documentation experience within a bank/investment bank environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.