TITLE: Sr. LIS Analyst
LOCATION: Framingham Massachusetts
TYPE: Permanent Salaried Position
- Assist in the development, testing and maintenance of the Laboratory Information System (LIS) and customer Electronic Medical Record (EMR) interfaces. Provides support, analysis, application, and implementation services; technology consultation to departmental users; and effective liaison services across information technology functions and externally with LIS and EMR Vendors.
- Contribute and assist in the full life cycle of LIS projects, including planning, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of LIS custom programs, instrument interfaces, and reporting services. Support quality, effective utilization, and optimization of installed systems.
- Maintain quality of LIS system definitions and master files as well as provide support to LIS user inquiries, requests, and issue resolution.
- Provide appropriate reporting, documentation and communication regarding LIS system projects; EMR interface projects, support tracking and outcomes; and technical system upgrades.
- Assist in the technical development, set up, testing, and maintenance of EMR interfaces.
- Assist Laboratory Operations managers and team, LIS Analysts, Clinical IT Specialists, EMR Project Coordinator with daily tasks and special projects as required.
- Associates degree in computer science, business, or relevant field; may substitute equivalent training, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 4+ years working with a Laboratory Information System in an analyst, programmer, or implementation capacity.
- Experience with Cache, Ensemble, M, HL7, CDA and other common architectural components of clinical systems as well as experience testing and implementing instrument interfaces
- Knowledge of Clinical Laboratory operations and systems; general business acumen as well as project management, customer service, and customer support skills.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs