Intermedia Group has an opening for one of our clients:
Title: Manager of Medicare and Medicaid Billing.
Location: Monmouth County, NJ.
Salary Range: to 75,000 + full benefits
This position is responsible for supporting, overseeing, and managing performance and productivity of the team as it relates to AR management and pre-defined goals/targets. Provides continual feedback and guidance to the team. Acts as the recipient of all escalated and trended issues and is responsible for resolving and/or taking appropriate action on all escalated issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor staff performance and quality and address any training or performance issues on a regular basis.
- Effectively functions as a liaison among Hospital managers in coordinating inter-departmental billing efforts and addressing major charge and billing and reimbursement matters.
- Provide assistance/resolution to client inquiries.
- Responsible for reporting any detected trends in payments or denials, as well as procedural problems and makes recommendations regarding the correction of these trends or problems.
- Conduct routine account activity quality audits to verify accounts are being worked appropriately.
- Monitor internal processes for all functions of the unit, revise and develop consistent protocols for all business that meet the needs and are aligned appropriately with the core values of the unit.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws, and guidelines that impact patient accounting. Develops effective internal controls that promote adherence to these guideline and programs. Seeks advice and guidance as necessary to ensure proper understanding.
- Demonstrates correct and safe technique in the use of equipment according to the specific product information and hospital policies and procedure.
- Maintains the confidentiality, security and integrity for the management of associates/patient information according the specific product information and hospital policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Analyze and solve problems quickly and thoroughly.
- Establish realistic goals and priorities concurrent with organizational objectives.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in healthcare business office operations or Hospital industry
- Experience with Medicaid and Medicare billing required
- Prior supervisory or management experience required
- AAHAM (American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management) Certification preferred
- BA/BS in business or related concentration. Graduate degree preferred
- Proven knowledge and experience in governmental, legal and regulatory provisions related to collection activity.
- Knowledge of insurance company practices regarding reimbursement.
- Ability to lead teams to achieve desired goals and objectives
- Ability to mentor staff and provide consistent performance management
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
- Position will be responsible for managing 30 hourly employees and 3 junior supervisors
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs