Open permanent staff position at our client, a large NJ based Hospital:
JOB TITLE: PERFUSIONIST (open heart surgery)
LOCATION: Northern New Jersey
CLIENT: Large Hospital
TYPE: Permanent Salaried Employment
- The Perfusionist is to maintain adequate circulatory and respiratory support during open heart surgery. This support includes: setup and operation of the extra corporeal circuit, set up and calibration of physiological monitoring as required for the conduct of perfusion, set up and operation of the auto transfusion equipment, calibration and operation of point of care testing equipment, as well as maintaining proper perfusion records. The Perfusionist is responsible for the set up and operation of advanced life support systems including: intra-aortic balloon pump, ventricular assist devices, adult, pediatric, and neonatal ECMO and cardiac laser technology. The Perfusionist is also required to be competent to scrub and utilize the blower/mister.
- The Hiring Manager is open to considering candidates at all levels (from certification-eligible to recently certified to experienced and senior candidates). There are currently 2 open positions.
- The Hiring Manager would entertain waiting for a candidate to obtain the NJ License, if required (i.e. out of state candidates)
- RELOCATION will be considered for candidates not currently in NJ
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs