Intermedia Group has the following open position:
TITLE: Cost Estimator (DoD project)
LOCATION: El Segundo California (ZIP 90245)
: active Secret required
Seeking dedicated professionals with expertise in cost, statistical, economic and/or quantitative analysis to support Department of Defense (DOD) acquisition programs
This is an opportunity to hone your skills in DOD cost, schedule, and risk analysis.
Experience in ACE-IT and an active clearance
- Develop cost analysis products for DOD weapon system programs (aircraft, radar, and IT systems)
- Must possess the experience and technical capability to independently plan, organize, complete, and present professional program life cycle cost estimates (from initial investment through end of operational life)
- Analyze historical data and develop cost estimating relationships using regression analysis
- Interview functional specialists in support of estimate technical baseline development
- Develop risk distributions for cost driver variables
- Analyze program schedules and quantify schedule uncertainty
- Build complex spreadsheet-based program cost models used as decision analysis tools
- Apply statistics concepts to quantify probability of success for program budget and schedule plans
- Conduct business case analyses, trade studies and economic analyses
- Assist program managers in development and execution of contract strategies and program plans
- Three to five years of experience in cost, statistical, economic and/or quantitative analysis related fields.
- Willingness to develop cost estimating methodologies, metrics and models in accordance with published DOD quality standards.
- 3-5 years of ACEIT experience (as well as USCM & SEER)
- candidates need to have at least 2-5 years of space and or ground systems that support/tracks space programs.
- Must have a BS/BA with 21 semester hours in quantitative analysis courses, plus three (3) semester hours of Calculus.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
- Full MS WORD Resume
- required compensation
- Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs