Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: USAF Acquisitions - Weapons Systems Software Security Specialist w Electronics Engineering bkgrd - w DoD Clearance
LOCATION: THE PENTAGON
**RELOCATION $$ IS AVAILABLE
CLEARANCE: TS SCI but will consider active secret and conducting an upgrade
This position for USAF Acquisitions - Weapons Systems Software Security Specialist w Electronics Engineering bkgrd - w DoD Clearance for the Office of the Deputy Asst Secy for Science, Technology and Engineering tasks include:
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Providing Honest Broker assessments of programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Researching and providing technical analysis for the preparation of programmatic documentation and responses to Congressional, DOD, Air Force Secretariat, and/or Air Staff.
- Assessing policy requirements and developing policy and procedures governing the interaction of Assurance in Software Engineering (ASE) into all acquisition phases of lifecycle management and sustainment of AF weapon systems.
- Planning, developing, and coordinating ASE of weapon system Platform Information Technology (PIT) policy development/writing and plans to include strategic planning, capital planning, and investment control, workforce planning, standards development, resource management, knowledge management, architecture, infrastructure planning and management, as well as auditing.
- Planning and coordinating policy development for the acquisition, implementation, and integration of CSRS techniques into software supporting operations in all phases of life cycle management and sustainment of AF weapon systems.
- Reviewing existing and proposed policy documents that have Cyber Resiliency sections or possibly impact AF enterprise ASE policy.
- Providing ASE expertise especially on weapon system Platform Information Systems (PIT) and Embedded Systems guidance to develop, implement, and evaluate actions to improve the cyber security and resiliency of operational software.
- Establishing and promoting consistency across validated security and resiliency software in support of operational systems-level requirements concepts of operations (CONOPS) and architectures and ensures all program technical activities are consistent with these system-level baseline documents.
- Reviewing program technical approaches to identify PIT and Embedded systems where integration of material solutions or Tactics, Techniques and Practices (TTP) for operational software improves cyber security and resiliency of the entire system.
- Reviewing acquisition programs for integration and technical changes to programs to achieving better software security and resiliency.
- TS/SCI Clearance is preferred / Secret Clearance will be considered
- Personnel at the senior level in this position shall have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Systems, Software, Cybersecurity or Electrical Engineering.
- 10 years of experience in Software or Electrical Engineering.
- hardware experience, Program Protection experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/