Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: Human Systems Analyst - Secret Clearance (SAF/AQR)
LOCATION: Ballston / Arlington VA (zip: 22203)
TYPE: Full Time Salaried Position with Full Benefits
Intermedia Group currently staffing for a Human Systems Analyst, to support the 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) contract for the Headquarters Air Force. The position is within the SAF/AQR – Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Science, Technology and Engineering team which establishes engineering policy and guidance for Air Force systems, subsystems, and end-items.
The tasks for this position include:
- Researching, analyzing, and developing recommendations for Air Force and DOD acquisition policy and guidance as it applies to integrating human physical and cognitive performance capabilities with technological systems.
- Researching and providing technical analysis for the preparation of programmatic documentation and responses to Congressional, DOD, Air Force Secretariat, and/or Air Staff.
- Researching, analyzing, and developing recommendations for Air Force and DOD education and training courses on human systems integration.
- Monitoring and summarizing human-related requirements in Air Force weapon system requirements as detailed in draft or approved requirements documents to support quickresponse
analyses and presentations.
- Supporting program-specific efforts like Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Information Exchange Requirements (IER), and requirements working groups.
- Providing honest broker assessments of approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Any other tasks closely associated with the performance of duties list above and as coordinated with the COR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering, System Safety Engineering, or Aeronautical Science with a specialization in Human Factors.
- 5 years of experience working with human factors design.
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Human Systems Integration and product division experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Director of Business Development – Government Solutions
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/