Our firm, Intermedia Group, Inc. a large executive search firm, has been retained by a Fortune 100 International Bank to aid in the identification and selection of a candidate to fill the below listed position.
JOB TITLE: C# Developer (experienced in Object Oriented Design)
JOB LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
EMPLOYMENT TYPE – Full Time Salaried Position directly with this Multi-billion dollar Financial Firm
WORK STATUS: Client CAN NOT sponsor VISAs for this position. Candidates MUST be a Citizen, Green Card, Canadian or EAD.
NO. OF OPENINGS: 1
SALARY RANGE: $100,000 to $125,000 + Bonus, depending on experience.
*** NOTES: This is a C# developer who has deep understanding of Object Oriented Design. (If they started out as a Java Developer then turned into C# then that is likely perfect). All other details listed on the requirement are ‘nice to haves’.***
Position Summary: Support and maintain existing enterprise web applications. Develop enterprise applications with latest web technologies and adherence to Project Lifecycle guidelines.
· Develop enterprise web applications
· Maintain all current Applications
· Keep abreast of, research and advise on new technological developments.
Candidate must possess the following skills:
· Understand UML - Database model, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, etc.
· Experience designing/creating database and application models using UML tools for web based applications.
· Familiarity with the major DBMS's (Oracle, DB2 and MS Sql Server) and SQL syntax.
· Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns.
· Experience using ASP.Net, C#, JSP/Java, JQuery
· Familiarity with the .Net Framework (namespaces and classes).
· Experience with SharePoint 2007 server solutions.
· Understanding of web services and UDDI.
· Deep understanding of XML, XML Schemas and XSL Style sheets.
· Strong UI design, screen usability design and experienced in Silverlight
· BSC in Computer Science or equivalent experience and 8 years of IT experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, Please respond back and include the following:
> Full MS WORD Resume
> Current and required compensation
> Current contact information
> Availability to start a new position in Jersey City, NJ
Upon receipt, one of our Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
Recruiter - Americas
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004