TITLE: UI (USER INTERACTION / USER EXPERIENCE) ARCHITECT
TYPE: Contract / Contract-to-Hire
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
DURATION: 1 year + with potential for extension or conversion to staff hire
RATE: No Rate Published, client will consider candidates based on a ‘best value’ methodology
This team is responsible for working with the Architecture, Infrastructure and Development teams to specify UI architecture and technical standards, and oversee design and implementation to direct and constrain technical solutions.
The manager is seeking someone who can code the patterns directly;
- As a primary UI Leader for our client, a Fortune 100 Financial Firm, you will help lead and grow the UX Design Center of Excellence (UX COE), focusing on UI client-side and server-side software development. Working with other UI design and development leads and the firm’s UX consulting partners, you will vet new innovations and incorporate latest leading practices and technology approaches into the firm’s enterprise standards and frameworks.
- You will partner with a variety of business and IT execution teams throughout the firm to lead the design and build of development of highly usable web applications that promote superior user and client experiences and implement approved UX design and the implementation technical standards.
Primary relationships will be with other UX and UI architects and members of the IT Architecture team, with the COE Core team and Working Groups, the UI Review Council teams, and a range of UX designers and web developers throughout the Application Development (ADM) organizations, and Product and Marketing leaders in multiple businesses in the Core and Solutions groups.
- Experience with leading UI development js and css frameworks and libraries such as AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, and SASS.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based design / development with an understanding of the migration path
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design, interaction design, UI design, and other areas of UX practice.
- Grounding in Agile, Lean, Kanban, Iterative software development, as well as more traditional CMMI Waterfall project development methodologies.
- General knowledge of the Financial Services industry, especially post-trade processing, clearance and settlement.
- Understanding of critical success factors for high uptime, high volume transaction rate implementations, and how to design and tune UIs to achieve optimal performance and capacity.
- At least 8 years professional experience as a User Experience or UI Architect
- Extensive experience developing and working with user interface design patterns
- Extensive experience interacting with business and other IT stakeholder as a Web / User Experience expert
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs