Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: Bank Regulatory Reports Specialist
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA (94014)
DURATION: 4+ months
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst reports to the Regulatory Reporting Manager and is responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and filing of various financial regulatory reports in compliance with all regulatory requirements, Company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles
- Preparation of regulatory reports - ensure the accurate and timely preparation and filing of various financial regulatory reports for the Bank and Holding Company in compliance with all regulatory requirements, Company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Produce organized work papers.
- Recommend procedural changes / process improvement opportunities to streamline our process, anticipate problems, enhance accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the reporting process.
- Projects and reporting, including participation in the EPS (Enhanced Prudential Standards) testing and implementation, in accordance with new regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain current, accurate, and detail standalone desktop procedures in a standard that meet the regulatory standard.
- Participate in the research and implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements, as well as the evaluation of regulatory requirements for new products/transactions.
- Communicate the reporting and data needs to business partners.
- Strong, current understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to meet tight filing deadlines
- Solid ability to manage multiple priorities and cope with moving targets.
- Knowledge of banking and financial services industry
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Accounting or finance degree is required.
- Minimum 7 years related experience, including a minimum of 3 years experience in accounting and reporting functions.
- CPA / Chartered Accountant, with public accounting experience and banking industry experience is strongly preferred
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full