Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: Senior Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Chantilly Virginia
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph (you must currently possess this security clearance to be considered)
- The Administrative Assistant (Senior Level) position for BPO/ODIR/MS shall support BPO/ODIR to provide coverage until 1700 to the BPO/OD IR staff in the absence of the Executive Assistant, assuming the duties of the BPO/OD[R position. At all other times, the Administrative Assistant shall provide support to the BPO/ODIR/MS staff with direct administrative support services. The duties will include providing executive office support to include editing and coordinating communications, tracking & processing various awards, archiving, SharePoint administration, and attending meetings to record and disseminate minutes.
- The duties will include providing administrative office support to include calendar management, editing and coordinating correspondence, tracking actions, and attending meetings to record and disseminate minutes.
The Administrative Assistant shall provide front office support to the Principal Deputy Director/OHR, Deputy Director/OHR, and Chief of Staff to include calendar management, editing and coordinating correspondence, and back up support for TIER actions.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Draft and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence
- Draft, proofread, edit, and coordinate documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and reports
- Build briefing packages and present information
- Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management
- Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates
- Maintain an efficient office environment to include assisting in the ordering of supplies/equipment, arranging for office equipment repairs, coordinating office renovations, and participating in event planning.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
- Assist in planning, scheduling, organizing, and execution of meetings, events, conferences, and off-sites
- Coordinate with DNI/USD(I), internal NRO Directorates/Offices, and others to schedule meetings with principals
- Coordinate visitor requests, parking, and catering requests with NRO/ODIR, Protocol, Security, and other impacted offices
- Maintain/create and distribute contact cards for BPO leadership
- Greet and escort visitors
- Retrieve, sort, and distribute incoming mail, newspapers, faxes, and other publications/documents
- Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
- Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
- Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
- Attend meetings, events, and forums as requested by BPO leadership
- Manage TIER actions; assign to the appropriate divisions or branches, follow-up and provide status reports, coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review, and participate at NRO-wide TIER meetings.
- Administer the BPO online data repository tool, developing, editing and managing SharePoint websites
- Coordinate training requirements and related events for BPO offices SharePoint POCs
- Coordinate and process Freedom of information Act (FOIA) requests and the publication review process on behalf of BPO
- High School Diploma OR GED Equivalent and 7 Years
- Demonstrated experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Knowledge of proper English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure to ensure that written materials prepared and reviewed are complete, succinct, and formatted correctly
- Experience with protocol and precedence; NRO/IC/DoD structure, regulations, directives, and policies
- Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance
- Extensive knowledge of NRO/IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, Philosophy and operating principles
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Defense and Intelligence Solutions
Cell Phone: 347-513-3874 (USE CELL FOR NOW PLEASE)
Office Phone: 212 248-0100
Corporate Web Site: https://intermediagroup.com/government/