Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
title: Business Analyst - Deposits System
location: Jersey City, NJ
duration: 1+ years
Overall Purpose of Job:
Plan, coordinate and execute various user tasks of a Deposits system implementation project.
Deposit systems includes Liquidity Deposit, Fixed Term Deposit, Pooling, LVP (ACH).
Conducting following tasks:
• Deliver business requirements including improved future state requirements which resolve existing pain points.
• Study the functions of new system. Analyze fit and gap. Determine appropriate candidates for additional development by analyzing both cost and level of needs.
• Confirm the design of the system. Review and update functional requirements documents for development item.
• Deliver future operational flow documents.
• Create accurate and well-designed configurations for full utilization of all system functionality.
• Promote operation efficiency improvement including promotion of straight through processing. Customer service should not be deteriorated.
Design operation procedure
• Design new risk resistant and efficient operation procedure along with new system. Understand the Banks standard procedure and ensure the new procedure is in compliant with the standard procedure.
• Prepare most secured and efficient workaround procedure for the requirements not fully supported by the system.
• Deliver user-friendly manual.
• Deliver testing plan to test both system functions and newly designed procedure.
• Create test cases.
• Coordinate testing resource and facilitate the test.
• Monitor the progress of the test and ensure the on time completion.
• Identify, track and solve all issues arise from the testing.
• Deliver training plan.
• Create training materials.
• Coordinate resources to be trained and facilitate training.
• Monitor the progress and quality of the training and ensure the on time completion and readiness for testing and/or go-live.
• Deliver migration plan.
• Deliver data mapping for migration.
• Ensure the quality of the data used for migration.
• Coordinate migration. Monitor the migration process and ensure the on time completion.
• Coordinate reconciliation. Ensure the accurate migration by improving the issues arisen from migration tests.
Communication / Teamwork / Leadership
• Build solid working relationships with System side and end-users both in US and Tokyo.
• Act as a reliable partner to business in assessing and addressing business needs. Foster a consultative approach to support business needs across the organization.
• Support management and the team by keeping them appropriately informed and working on other initiatives as directed.
• As requested, lead, develop and mentor more junior staff in the team
Work with Head of Business Analysis / Project Managers on project planning
• Project planning, resource estimation, creation of work break-down structure and scheduling of business related tasks
• Work with end users and build consensus through the project life cycle of requirements, testing, training and implementation
• Report status to management on project progress
• Identify and escalate related issues and risks
Candidates MUST HAVE experience within Deposit areas that including Liquidity Deposit, Fixed Term Deposit, Pooling, LVP ACH.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.