Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
TITLE: Acquisition Program Analyst w PPBE (preference for Air Force / Space)
**relocation assistance is available for non-local candidates
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Secret (will consider interim secret also)
THE POSITION REQUIRES EXPERIENCE WITH PPBE (Planning, Programing, Budget and Execution)
Be part of a 5-year Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS) prime contract for the Headquarters Air Force. will support the Space Systems Directorate HQ a US Air Force focal point for space acquisition, programs research, development, procurement, and fielding of preeminent space capabilities for the US and our allies. The Space Program Directorate provides acquisition support and program management direction to field organizations for the development and procurement of Air Force space missile warning, communications, PNT, and weather systems; space launch systems; space control and space situational awareness systems; and ground terminals and space battle management command and control. As an integral part of the National Security Space Team, the Directorate supports the exploitation, integration, and control of space to protect and defend the nation and its global interests from peace through war.
The tasks for this position include:
- Supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of space systems. Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction. Providing honest broker assessments of space programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, space acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Tracking compliance with stated program direction and identify issues, researching and analyzing program trends, identifying issues, and recommending solutions.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force space acquisition and capability area policies and implementation, and evaluating the impact of policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas
- Performing the Secretariat function for ASPs, AFRBs, and CSBs. Reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and maintaining historical Air Force space program documentation and developing summary documents/briefings and training material.
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), coalition, and international activities.
- Preparing PPBE documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program requirements using IDECS database, and monitoring and reporting Program Obligations and Expenditures using CRIS database, program spend plans and status using Executive CCARS database, and Available and Planned Program Funding using ABIDES database.
Highly Desired (BUT NOT REQUIRED):
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline as well as 5 years of acquisition or operational space experience. (We can substitute years’ experience for education)
- Additionally personnel in this position are expected to have familiarity with the following software programs: IDECS, ABIDES, Executive CCaRs, CRIS, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel. Specific experience with PPBE and databases are expected as well.
- USSPACECOM, AFSPC, ARSPACE, SMC, MILSTAR, GPS-II, NAVSPACE, SPACE CONTROL, SAP/SAR, STO, NRO, 30th Space Wing, 45th Space Wing
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.