Intermedia Group has an opening for the following:
TITLE: Sr. Product Manager
LOCATION: Fairfield, CT
TYPE: full time salaried employment
COMPENSATION: 140k + 20% bonus
CUSTOMER: Leading Financial Services Technology Provider
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2
****NOTE: We will consider any experienced Product Manager with either a general Cloud or SaaS focus. Financial Services industry is a plus.
- Our client, a leading Financial Services Technology Provider, is seeking for a Senior Product Manager who is interested in working with a cross departmental team to help build world class products, services and applications using current and emerging technologies.
- As a Senior Product Manager you will be responsibility will be focused on voice recording product line. You will be responsible for lifecycle management of new and existing Voice Recording products and services for both Hosted services and on-premise solutions.
- You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and developers directly to gather requirements, define product strategy, execute, launch and drive adoption of your products.
- You have extensive experience in partner/vendor management and be required to manage and lead relationships with our key voice recording product and services partners and have demonstrated an ability to manage those relationships.
- You will work with a great group of talented engineers and fellow product managers and will have the opportunity to interact with and influence cross-functional teams.
Develop technology-driven strategies, business cases and product plans for new products and services for voice recording and compliance solutions
- Direct interaction with customer base and industry analysts for requirements gathering and market trend awareness as well as evangelization of solutions.
- Identify product features and functionality related to customer requirements and fully document requirements including customer experience
- Research and respond to industry trends within financial services, specifically voice recording and compliance trends and requirements associated with financial trading floors and associated back office support staff
Manage Product Lifecycle of the firms Products
- Develop and launch new products and services that will position the company as a premier technology solutions provider in the financial industry.
- Drive initiatives to bolster the value proposition of day 2 services including support of existing product portfolio
- Define market requirements for feature, functionality and customer experience including market validation
- Engage with cross-functional teams and voice recording partners to develop, test and launch new features and products
- Manage the Voice Recording product portfolio as a P&L owner
- Manage lifecycle strategies associated with your product portfolio
- Identify and measure key performance metrics and drive the vision set forth by the VP of product management
- Develop and implement go-to market strategies that will ensure forecasted product revenues and margins are achieved
- Work with development and product partners to launch new products relevant to voice recording and compliance for customer base
- Lead the migration from traditional on-premise CAPEX based type sales to support voice recording and compliance products on a subscription basis
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, IT/Computer Sciences or Business, MBA a plus
- Experience in marketing, product management or product development/architecture departments
- Track record with marketing, product management, or engineering of Cloud services
- Ability to create business cases for products and product categories
- Ability to create forecasts, financial models and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive the product lifecycle from ideation to launch and post-launch evaluation (through Introduction stage)
- Outstanding documentation and project management skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to flourish in a highly matrixed global, cross-functional environment
- Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize your own work while meeting the needs of your customers
- Ability to translate technical concepts into understandable customer-friendly language
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead people
- 3+ years of Extranet experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Nice to Haves:
- Team player who always puts the needs of the business first.
- Customer focused and bias towards the customer
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-up
- Self-starter and proactive
- Sense of urgency when appropriate
- Problem solver
- Ambition to play a larger role in the organization
- Strong understanding of voice recording products including Cloud-based VR services for Unified Communications as a Service solutions.
- Strong background in Product Management and knowledge of the voice recording and Unified Communications markets.
- In-depth knowledge of specific financial services vertical telecommunications requirements o Understanding of regulatory issues related to financial services a plus
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Director of Business Development
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013