JOB TITLE: MARKETING DIRECTOR – Physician Practices, Major Hospital Chain
LOCATION: NORTHERN NEW JERSEY
· Our client, a major NJ based Hospital Chain has been acquiring Physician Practices in order to increase the number of physicians associated with their hospitals and to ultimately increase the patient flow to the hospitals. On the other hand, because of the overhead of running individual practices, many small practices are willing to become part of a major Health Care organization.
· Our client recently (within the past 90 days) set up a new organization. The purpose of this group is to acquire Physician Practices, convert the Physicians to Hospital employees and help them grow their practices. They have purchased single Physician Practices as well as multiple and group practices. The reason for the acquisition might be to satisfy a particular hospitals need for physicians of a certain type (ie OB GYN) or to expand their presence in a certain geography. The acquired physicians become salaried employees of the hospital but are also on an incentive based on business they generate.
· The Marketing Director will be responsible to work with the acquired Practices and develop marketing strategies unique to that practice and/or geography geared to increase patient traffic. For example, do they run local ads, do they run on-screen Ads in movie theaters, do they develop a Web Page or improve existing one, do they post road signs, ads in Penny Saver, do they fly a Banner over major events or the Beach, etc. Essentially activities geared at branding, exposing and expanding the specific practice. There is also the possibility that some regional programs might be in order. The Marketing Director will also get involved in late stage acquisition activities in order to meet the physicians and develop and set up the marketing practices to take effect after the acquisition closes.
· Person must have relevant experience
, having worked directly with physicians in marketing and expanding their practices. The ideal candidate will have between 7 to 10 years of relevant experience and an energetic personality.. They will even consider someone with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience if the candidate is energetic and creative.
· A bachelors degree is required.
· The group is polished, meaning it is suit and tie.... There are no licensing requirements. Person will work out of their North NJ facility
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
- Availability to start a new opportunity in NJ
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs
Linked In | Tweet Me