View all jobs
OPEN JOB - FP&A Analyst with advanced MS ExcelJersey City, NJ
TITLE: FP&A Analyst
TYPE: Initially REMOTE (for at least 4 months) then can possibly go hybrid with 3 days per week in either Jersey City or Downtown NYC
TARGET COMPENSATION: $130,000 - $150,000 + full benefits
NOTE: This is a full-time salaried position
CUSTOMER: FINTECH firm
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Our customer, a FINTECH FIRM is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join the team.
- An ideal candidate will have modeling experience – they’re able to analyze financial data, create financial models, generate financial forecasts.
- Willing to work with a dynamic team and contribute to monthly close process.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Create detailed complex financial and analytical models to forecast and analyze revenue performance and operating efficiencies.
- Work with internal and external parties to help form company messaging and metrics reporting
- Assist preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts, including P&L, cash flow, and balance sheet projections
- Work on monthly close where and when needed
- Dynamically support finance and investors relations functions through the next phase of the company’s growth
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for presentation to Senior Management and Board of Directors
- Preparing ad hoc financial analyses requested by Senior Management
- Special finance projects determined by the needs of Senior Management
- Experience with strong FP& A background
- Able to build complex financial models from scratch
- Expert level of Microsoft Excel
- BA/BS in finance, accounting
- Confident and highly communicative with excellent business insight and a willingness to challenge stakeholders and drive change
- Experience with NetSuite helpful
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Possesses a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity, a positive attitude
- Highly organized
Upon receipt, I will contact you to schedule a convenient time to discuss the position.
- MS WORD Resume
- Required compensation
- Contact information
Intermedia Group Inc