Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: Program Manager - Customer Accounts - DDA Banking Applications
LOCATION: Preference for the candidate to be based in TEMPE ARIZONA with about 50% travel. Alt locations can be NYC, LA, or San Fran, with ultimate move to Tempe, AZ.
DURATION: 6 months+ (likelihood of temp to perm)
TRAVEL REQUIRED, (UP TO 50%)
Will be a part of the business transformation team within the business. Our goal is to analyze, roadmap and execute the replacement as well as business processes of the DEMAND DEPOSIT, TIME DEPOSIT AND CIF SYSTEMS
as well as any ancillary upstream and downstream applications that are required.
- Lead the management and execution of global, cross-functional programs
- Develop program goals that support the business objectives and develop and execute strategies and plans to meet the goals
- Provide customized program management models to ensure effective delivery of program goals
- Manage/drive the creation, review and approval of the program requirements and business case
- Establish clear objectives and deliverables for the program that support the business.
- Schedule and run all phase reviews and program reviews
- Track progress, report status and make necessary corrections to achieve all program goals
- Manage complex, often global, stakeholder alignment and issue resolution using sophisticated executive influence skills
- Manage major risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation
- Facilitate Core Team meetings and maintain master schedule.
- Analyze and report actual performance vs. business case goals Influence results through others
- The resource must have experience working in top 15 banking organizations and also have experience leading a transformation for a deposits platform and related ecosystem applications either through an upgrade, replacement or M&A activity.
- A professional Financial Services leader with experience that spans across Business Strategy, Program Management, Business Development, Operational and Technology Cost Improvement, Relationship Management, and Business Architecture Design.
- A proven track record of success in Program Management in DDA Banking Applications and specializes at Program Management and business analysis within deposit Banking Applications.
- The successful candidate will be able to communicate at a high level with executives, present presentations to the executive team, and interact with resources doing the work and be detailed oriented.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs