Intermedia Group has the following opening position with one of our clients:
TITLE: Technology Risk Management Support
TYPE: Contract with possible Contract-to-Hire
LOCATION: Dallas Texas
DURATION: 1 year +
CLIENT: Large Financial Services Firm
RATE: $30/hour w2
- This role will support the Regulatory, Audit and Client Engagement Team by responding to and supporting customer requests for security controls, policies and threat management information.
- This role will also help to support coordinating and facilitating requests for information and documentation from Internal Audit on behalf of Technology Risk Management.
- The individual in this role will have a working knowledge of internal/external processes and deadlines and will work to ensure both are met by stakeholders to fulfill client questionnaire and audit commitments.
- It is expected that this individual will be experienced with banking regulation, control frameworks, and/or technology processes.
- Respond to client questionnaire and vulnerability requests. Work with Product Management, Technology Risk Management, Technology, and Sales, Solutions and Delivery teams in order to ensure client questions are answered appropriately and consistently.
- Facilitate and coordinate requests and client responses from multiple areas within TRM including requests for penetration results, vulnerabilities, IT Risk and remediation plans.
- Ensure responses to clients are consistent and accurate. Working and verifying questions and responses with Legal, Compliance and Internal Audit may be required at times.
- Track requests and produce monthly metrics/KPIs
- Support the internal/external audit processes and drive the process on behalf of Technology Risk Management
- Identify and work with appropriate subject matter experts to fulfill audit requests
- Prepare and walkthrough the MSAQ process with team members
- Gather and review evidence prior to submitting to Internal Audit
- Ensure audit action plans are closed in accordance with deadlines and act as a liaison between Internal Audit and Technology Risk Management.
- Escalate at risk plans to management in time for appropriate resolution
- Track, report and prepare metrics
- Serve as a backup to fulfill regulatory requests on behalf of Technology Risk Management
- Support adhoc projects as required.
- A minimum of 7 years of overall technology and business experience, including:
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in support of Information Technology systems, networks, and related business processes
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant audit, information risk, security, or compliance experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understanding of IT audit practices and various frameworks (i.e. COBIT, NIST, ISO 27001).
- Understanding of risk assessments, analysis techniques, risk methodologies and industry risk models.
- Familiarity with the Financial/Banking Regulatory environment.
- Able to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a global multi-disciplinary team.
- Take full ownership of responsibilities and have a strong understanding of when to escalate issues to management.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills, attention to detail, as well as the ability to work effectively with both the IS and non-IS user community. Ability to interface with all levels of staff and management and have a positive attitude that reflects a service and result orientation.
- Understanding of Compliance and security regulatory environment a plus
- Working Knowledge of SEC Regulation Systems, Compliance and Integrity (Reg SCI) is preferred
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
180 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST: http://intermediagroup.com/jobs