Our firm, INTERMEDIA GROUP, is seeking to hire candidates to fill the below positions on site in NYC
TITLE: Mid Level Bilingual English/Japanese Financial Analyst –NYC
TYPE: 3 month Contract with possible extension.
1. Oversee and manage HQA regional offices’ business management
· Oversee and manage HQA regional offices (Santiago Branch)’ business management in the areas of business promotion, risk management, and related areas, and support its collaboration with relevant offices and divisions together with the supervisor.
· Accordingly, manage necessary reports and obtain approvals for regional offices’ business management.
2. US Holdings base projects and ad hoc projects
· Provide holistic oversight over U.S. Holdings projects and initiatives, and report to the management (ex. Americas Senior Managers Meeting and LAEC)
· Manage necessary reports and approvals for oversight of UNBC/UB
· Manage and oversee U.S. Holdings administrative operations
3 Manage HQA’s internal control (Information Security, Policies and Procedures process, and compliance matters for CPG, by working closely with Compliance Division for the Americas and Corporate Data Security Department)
· Responsibly manage all HQA information security matters. (ex. Corporate Compliance Risk Assessment, Systems Risk Evaluation, Application for Exception to ISSP)
· Act as a liaison to the Compliance Division for the Americas (CoDA) in coping with various compliance issues.
· Take primary responsibility of CPG’s initial review in policies and procedures review process for all HQA.
4 Manage/Support projects and other matters as assigned by the Head of CPG
· Manage/execute mid-size projects as assigned by the Head of CPG. (ex. Recovery and Resolution Plan project)
· Support CPG’s initiatives as assigned by the Head of CPG. (ex. Eurasia Group)
· Bilingual English/Japanese skills (both oral and written)
· MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
· Certain experience in information security management
· Experience in mid-size project management
If you are interested and qualified for the above position, please respond with the following:
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
- Availability to start a new opportunity in NYC
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.