Intermedia Group has the following staff opening:
JOB TITLE: Acquisition Program Analyst SME
(AQI, Information Dominance Programs)
CLEARANCE: TOP SECRET
TARGET COMPENSATION: $150,000 - $160,000 + benefits
Location: REMOTE for now, then 100% on site at the PENTAGON
INTERMEDIA is currently staffing for a Senior Acquisition Program Analyst
in the Space Program Directorate (AQS). This position supports the Secretary of the Air Force Headquarters on the Staffing and Technical Acquisition Services Support (STAQSS)
position includes Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities. Personnel in this position at the SME level will directly support Headquarters-level actions regarding classified Information Operations, Cyber development and operational systems portfolio.
Tasks for this position include:
Active Top Secret Clearance
- Supporting Headquarters Air Force (HAF) budget preparation and defense, SAE oversight and decision-making activities, PEO program execution and oversight efforts of aircraft platforms
- Maintaining and analyzing planning, scheduling, and management data.
- Studying, analyzing, and providing recommendations on requirements, acquisition strategies, program documentation, program phase transition plans, supplemental information, and program execution.
- Providing honest broker assessments of programs approaching milestone decisions and of prime contractor technical and operational issues.
- Researching and analyzing program trends, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
- Making recommendations on the allocation of funding, establishment of program goals, objectives, and schedules, and the formulation of program direction.
- Tracking compliance with stated program direction and identify issues. Identifying and researching programmatic issues and tradeoffs in terms of required capabilities, costs, and schedules.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on existing and proposed Air Force acquisition and capability area policies and implementation.
- Reviewing and evaluating the impact of national, DoD, JCS, and civil government policies and activities that affect Air Force acquisition programs and capability areas.
- Maintaining historical Air Force weapon program documentation and develop summary documents/briefings and training material.
- Providing short notice, quick-reaction analyses of critical programmatic issues in the context of Congressional, OSD Staff, Joint Staff, HQ USAF, Major Air Command (MAJCOM), North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), coalition, or bi-lateral activities.
- Preparing Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) documentation to ensure they accurately articulate the current program.Supporting the HAF review process - Air Force Requirements Oversight Council (AFROCs), Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCAs), Defense Acquisition Boards (DABs), Congressional cycle, Acquisition Strategy Panels (ASPs), Air Force Review Board (AFRBs), Configuration Steering Board (CSB), Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, etc.
- Reviewing and documenting Mandatory Declassification Review (MDR) and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Monitoring on-going studies, analyses, and developmental work relevant to weapon systems.
- Supporting program-specific efforts like Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, Capability Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Information Exchange Requirements (IER), and requirements working groups.
- Reviewing and providing data to assist in preparation for legislative hearings, program documentation, briefing packages and read-aheads, Congressional staffer visits, and other events to ensure an integrated and consistent Air Force position in response to Congressional questions, issues, and requests for information on assigned program/portfolio.
Master’s degree in a Business, Finance or Engineering discipline.
15 years of DOD acquisition experience in a System Program Office and/or Air Force Headquarters, with at least 5 of those years’ having experience working on or directly supporting Cyber development or operations.
Have deep familiarity with the Air Force requirements development process.
Have firm understanding of the various organizations in the Cyber enterprise and their role in the successful fielding of new and modifying existing systems.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
Intermedia Group, Inc.