Our firm, Intermedia Group, Inc. has been retained by a major Financial Industry Client
to aid in filling the below position:
TITLE: ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT DATA STRATEGIEST
Client: Major Financial Industry Client
Type of Position: CONTRACT
Duration: 6+ months
Location: JERSEY CITY, NJ
· The Data Integrity group within Enterprise Risk Management defines data-related standards, policies and procedures, maintains data monitoring and notification methods, handles data change management, supports timely and accurate reporting of risk-based metrics, and provides guidance on data usage.
· Responsibilities also include collaboration with teams managing enterprise data standards, policies and procedures.
· This position is primarily responsible for pursuing a data strategy that will enable ERM to sufficiently manage risk.
· Specifically, the position involves driving development and redesign of critical data platforms and tools, as well as identifying and remedying data anomalies that appear throughout risk systems at the firm.
· The position strives for data integrity including accuracy, completeness, consistency and timeliness. It requires experience in managing all phases of a system implementation lifecycle, a good understanding of the business that the team supports, and an ability to provide innovative and forward thinking technical solutions to meet risk data needs.
· The successful candidate will have proven experience managing data including data analysis and problem solving.
· They will have a structured approach to business analysis and a proven track record of implementing solutions.
· The position also requires a person with strong communication skills, who is comfortable working within a team both locally and globally at all levels, as well as being proactive working on their own initiative.
· The individuals responsibilities will include:
· Act as a subject matter expert in the Risk Management data domain
· Establish data quality reporting processes and analyze data quality reports to identify potential anomalies across multiple data sources
· Drive production of a risk data warehouse
· Write business requirements documents related to data initiatives; Review functional design specification documents for fit to these requirements
· Develop a business glossary; Govern a data dictionary
· Research and remedy data anomalies at their root source
· Identify, plan and oversee consolidation of redundant data sources to establish centralized golden copy source data
· Manage assumptions, risks, issues and dependencies
· Manage release planning; Participate in pre and post-release testing to validate requirements have been met
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
• Full MS WORD Resume
• Current and required compensation
• Current contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.